Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Fitness

One of my favorite bloggers Ms. Zoot has put forth a summer fitness support. I am aiming towards a healthier lifestyle which is "supposed" culminate in a 13.1 mile run about Halloween time. So basically I am losing baby weight by training for a half marathon.
By the start of school 9/4/2012 here are my goals-
  • Run a 5K
  • Complete the lazy man triathlon
  •  Lose a pant size
  • bench 300lbs

Here are my numbers (not that you care)-
2012

Left Arm-15.5
Rt Arm-15
Underbust-37
Bust- 43
Belly- 45
Hips-45
Lt-25
Rt28
Calf-L17.5 and RT17
me today 2012!


Here are numbers that I last recorded in 2010
Upper Arm: 14.5
Chest:41
Stomach:44
Upper thigh: 27
calf: 17.5

2010

Zoot is an inspiring lady! I am seriously inspired by her fitness journey. I hope to do the same, when I last wrote those numbers I was seriously out of shape. From that time I think I am way better off. I have been working out 3-4 days a week from Luca was 2 months old. I feel way stronger than I have in a long time. I still have a long ways to go but I feel proud. Thanks Zoot! Here is to an awesome summer!



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME. Okay...here's my dealio. This week just happened to be THAT week every month that we women suffer through that kinda makes sticking to a healthy eating/fitness plan IMPOSSIBLE. I havent exercised in 2 days and I ate 4 donuts - AS A SNACK - yesterday. *sigh* I guess if week 1 is this awful, I can only improve, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete