Danielle from Sometimes Sweet writes:
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.- I just do this because of aforementioned fast
|That's me front in the center (with Chrissy and Ms. Kristle)|
1. I really love to SPAZ dance-like failing until you are super out of breath. I only do this alone or with the kiddos, but it makes me laugh so hard and it is really fun.
2. I have a total love affair with my CROCKPOT. Yeah -I cook like every meal in that thing. Family Faves are Taco Soup and salsa chix
3. I love water aerobics.
4. I wish I was in a band that sang songs about being a mom.
5. I hate Alfredo sauce.
6. My favorite candy is a tootsie pop.
7. I miss school and I want to get my Ph D. and teach social work.
8. I want to live in a tiny house or earthship.
9. I want a pet goat.
10. Luis and I love to talk up our goat to our neighbor who always brags about his dog.
11. I read romance novels and I am not ashamed. ;)
Questions from Danielle:
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
I think I would love to work as a wildlife guide. Taking people out camping experiencing the outdoors.
2. What's the one thing you look forward to every day?
Smiles and happy moments with my family.
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
This is hard- I think I would have to say Soule Mama. Amanda is endlessly inspiring and had brought up my knitting game by 10 because everything she shares I want to do ;).
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
facebook-vaugebooking. Part of the reason I gave up facebook for 40 days!
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
The Harry Potter series-book 3
6. What would your "last meal" be?
Also hard, I really like good food-but something fresh and local.
7. Do you believe in love at first site?
I did not until- I met Luis. Seriously the moment we shook hands. I fell head over heels in love with him. He is my soul mate...so yes I do.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Waking up early early morning x-country ski (out my backdoor), come home breakfast, reading and knitting snuggled up to a woodstove. Then church.
9. Why do you blog?
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
Blue. because I love it.
My 11 questions:
1.What is a social justice cause you feel passionate about?
2.What is your fav. snack?
3. Who would you have dinner with if you could pick anyone?
4. Where would you most like to travel too?
5. What is your favorite kind of tree?
6. What would be your perfect date?
7. Do you think world peace is possible?
8. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
9. Why do you exercise or if you don't- why not?
10. Would you rather have a lazy day on vacation or a busy day at your house?
11. Where was your first kiss?
That was fun. Hope you play along.