Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LIFE`


Today was a good day.

We did alot and I like days when it felt relaxed and productive.

  • Baked a carrot cake from scratch-for Luis to share with his small group for his birthday.
  • worked out with Luis.( My arms are so tired that I just got the giggles btw) Body pump is not for the faint of heart. But a coworker had told me about how much he sweats during that class and I was cold...so I was kinda bummed because I wanted to sweat.
  • Worked more on my knitting projects and hopefully will get out to late night knitting group.
  • Paid my bills (snafou with online bill pay...) 
  • Work on my taxes...ugh
  • Did the dishes....
  • did two loads of laundry
  • and now will pick up the living room.
So I have not posted any project organize stuff. But I have been doing it! We have so far done the kiddos stuff and the cupboards (which Luis did and look fantastic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment