Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Fun


I admit that I took these pictures to  be our cute  fall pictures but alas my children make everything frantic. So we visited the "pumpkin patch" got some pumpkins and called it a day.

We have been working hard to simplify our life as of late and talking about how to make it all work.  I wish we could snap our fingers and make it all happen and work right. That we would be able to both be fulfilled in our work. This season in our life is intense, 3 children.  New jobs and expectations. I feel that God is continually building our faith story, growing our faith as he leads us though what is the next step. My hope is that though what feels like constant change we are able to make it though to the other side as better people and help our children make sense of this crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment