Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Changes

Laundry-done Dishes-done clean floors-yes! Google Reader yes! Inbox 0 new-Yes! Let it all fill up again...

Tomorrow, starts a few new things.

1. Early wake up and me taking the kids to day care....ugh. My plan is to wake up with Luis and do a work out. Get ready, Get the kids ready and out the door by 7:15am. (Considering that is when I used to wake up...it is a little change) If I do, workout everyday this week, I am going to get myself a little reward.
2. We are starting a marriage course with church so that will be exciting. We even get a romantic meal for two! We have been wanting to take this course for 2 years so it is exciting to be doing it! A friend exclaimed, I am so excited for you two. I think it will be a great start to the new year.
3. New Trimester
4. New Year!

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment