Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Still Waiting

Dress at jcrew for a sweet little girl
Ahh, little girls. I am having one. With the impeding birth of this baby with in the next 8 days, I find myself swinging between extreme excitement, nervousness, blueness, happiness and fatigue. I find myself feeling a little sad about not being pregnant. One of the best things about being pregnant is the instant conversation starter that it is and how people will offer you advice for no apparent reason, just because their pregnant.
I will miss that
I will also miss the thumps that this baby gave me during my pregnancy and how it made me realize that each little person is different and special.
Matias met his new cousin yesterday and went from being really interested to showing no interest at all. I am sure that it will be different when our gal is attached to my boob or something. I find myself mourning a little bit about how our relationship is about to change. In other words, I am kinda scared deep in my soul... I was scared to have Matias and I talked about that feeling all of the time. Now I am scared again and I don't know if I have mentioned it as much. In the end I know it will work out. It always does. But for the moment where I don't know what it is like, it is scary really scary.
Phew, I feel a little better now that is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment