Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Loving Feeling

It is spring in our house but not outside. It seems in MN when March 1 hits, every time it is below 20 degrees it is too darn cold.

But what I want to write about today is how as of Sep 2009 I will be a grad student at Augsburg College in Minneapolis pursing my Master of Social Work!!! WOO Hoo! (I am saying it again in my head) I am shocked that I was accepted! I know that I can do grad school, and I know that I want to social work. But I feel so happy and proud of me! Ok enough gushing. But it seems like there is lack of good news these days so it feel awesome to have a good news for a change.

Matias is progressing on potty training. He went 2 times this weekend. Which I was impressed! Good job buddy (I also thought I would never chat about my son BM over the net but oh well) Anyhow I hope everyone has a little bit of good news today!

No comments:

Post a Comment