Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

motivate

Luis and I have been talking about motivation. What motivates us? What makes us get up and go? I write this because yesterday I spent almost the entire morning until 10am sitting around in a blanket watching Luis clean the house and take care of Matias. Granted I did have a cold starting and was not feeling 100 percent. (Lame excuse I know.)



What motivates me to do better. As I worked on a paper last night at the last minute for my social work school application for the U. I was thinking why am I doing this at midnight?!?!?! Get it together girl!!! I think that I have been doing some things better, so I don't want to beat myself up to much, but on the other hand, I want to make my life count. I don't want to live on my island "my couch". Just once in awhile. With baby2 quickly making an appearance it seems that life is about to get much more hectic.

I have been really inspired by this Amanda Soule's blog and life. I want to insert myself in there life. Is that possible :)

So the point of all of this, is that I need and want to get some stuff done. Matias is going for a visit to grandma and grandpa. For a couple of days, sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment