Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Back and ranting....


I’m back! Sorry food week went down the dumps. But I was out at the guard base for my last 4 days of work! YEAH! I am officially done with the military. I do have plans to post my last two food week entry’s but there are on my home computer. So LOOK forward to that. Beside the military thing, our basement was found out by the good ole city and we are now trying to figure out how to dig out our basement floor 7-8 inches…..apparently when we bought the house the former owner had a stop work order from the city and never disclosed it at selling. WoW I am super glad we decided to finish it so the city could stop us. SO people don’t lie when you sell your house. Oh and get a permit…. Because you will leave two people who have already spent there “construction” budget and will have to figure out how to rip it all out…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh and come up with the money to fix it.

This brings me to my next point, about why I should never break the law, lie, or cheat. I will always get caught! Seriously it is God gift to me. Because when ever I do something somewhat questionable I usually get caught or feel so guilty, I feel the need to confess. For example in High School I took a salt and pepper shaker from Sven and Ole’s after a ski meet. I had it for a year. The next year I returned it to them. I walk up to the counter handed them the shaker and said here, I accidentally took this last year. Thankful they did not care.

I guess if I can do anything as a mother is to make Matias a good citizen and one that will return a salt shaker to Sven and Ole’s. I am proud that I am a bad liar cheat and law breaker. It keeps me real :)
I hope all are well and safe after St. patty's day

No comments:

Post a Comment