Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cold

Greetings!

It has been awhile. I took and extra extra long weekend and had today off. 5 days no work! Sweet. But I pack alot in, including a trip up north. Saw my parents and that was truly a nice time. Went to my brothers track meet and showed off Matias of course. I also went with my mom to see 27 dresses! I admit that I am a total sucker for those movies. The only time I usually have a chance to even see movies is at my parents so I was so excited to take advantage of the opportunity and go!

Matias is still not walking. I am happy and sad about it. I know he will get there, we will just keep helping him! He has been so sassy lately but I love it! He has been saying different words and mixing up Spanish and English. He was saying no no no no no no no no no today and I about fell off my chair laughing. He was smiling the whole time...no no no no no..... So cute! Luis looks at me and says "well it is the same word in spanish and english". True true.

Veganism is going ok. My body is still adjusting and I won't lie, I have used butter twice. Yesterday I was saying to Luis " I want meat". ( He was unimpressed with my acting abilites) But over all pretty good. I have a quick meal routine down. I made this fabulous home made granola from this recipe. It is seriously good!!! I used blue agave sweeter for honey however. It has keep me going though some rough patches. I will add picutes and the link later. I am to lazy to find it at the moment....sorry...

Well I am done typing. I will have enough of that to do tommrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment