Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Catchup

I want to try and archive things that have interested me this week. So here we go.

These valentine gloves are awesome!

Free 2012 calendar.

I am starting a scrapbook called project life. I am excited to get started. I was thinking back to December after Luca was born and have NO recollection of what happened. WTH. So I thought either a weekly check in with some photos would be a nice way to do 2012. There is a digtal partnership with shutterfly and this brand. i think for us this is the way to go. I would love to do it by hand but Luis hates paper laying around and lord knows there is enough of that already at our house...

I have found what we are going to do Matias's valentines.

I think that is it from this week. <3 life

No comments:

Post a Comment