Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

And it contiunes...

I have been expereincing some bumps latley. But overall things are good.

I started eating gluten free yesterday. Last night I slept better than I have in weeks! I woke up in the same postion that I feel asleep in. I am having issues with absorbtion of my thyroid hormore and also some other minerals. In addtion I have not lost weight and need too!!! NEED TOO!!!

School is hard. I am being challenged and not feeling challenged at the same time. I wish I had more time to get everything done! I wanted to focus on school this year. But my intership has left much to be desired. My supervisor talks about leaving and while part of me wants to graduate and get my hours done, the other part of me wants her to leave so I might have a different experience. It is really hard to be excited when the person that I am working with is not excited about social work. And also asks me questions like " Why did you really enter this profession?" Ummm why....to make a difference in the world, do do meaningful work, to watch people help themselves, i dunno, why did you enter the feild to feel good about yourself? (Which is what she told most people enter social work for) I think in the long run I will learn a lot from this experience but compared to last year it is just very blaise. I need to more than likely dig a little deeper and see where I can get the most from the experience.

The kids....

that will be something to talk to tommrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment