Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 Months



Ms. Milli alive and thriving and smiling, this was a little impromtu shot of my lady hanging out on the couch, using the pillows to brace her sitting up, which she now has master the skill of sitting up and reaching for objects. Until she topples over because she is top heavy. Then low and behold she made it up on her hands and knees and started rocking away!

We still are nursing, Matias was compeltly weaned by this point in his life, he really just ate so much more than Milli does, at her last Dr. visit she weigh about 14 pounds.
Milli~ my interaction with you this month has been limited, due to the start of school and my internship. I have not seen you or cuddle you as much as I wanted too, but you soft skin is always on my mind, like coal for my engine when I am feeling worn out. (cheese factor) The best part of you being 6 months old (is not sleeping though the night, which you are not) is watching you watching the world, taking it in and thinking this is all mine to find out what is new and wonderful! Here is to another month of adventure and more cuddles!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment