Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

im a full time mom now

Hey Guys!

I sure you are wondering where I have been, what is going on. Well after a refreshing weekend up north. I was "let go" from my job today about 10am. Effective at 10am. I did not see that one coming. If I write it will become real right. So if you have any tips on how to live like a poor person let me know. Thanks!

I am doing good. The position was not a good fit for me. I gusse I am to much of a hippie to work at a chamber of commerce and really I don't regret that. I will vote for Barrack Obama and Al Frannken and the more I tried to hide it the worse it got. I was let go because my performace was not what was expected of me. That is hard to take, but in truth its ok. Because when you are not invested in what you are doing it shows. I have 2 weeks to figure things out. But until then I will keep my chin up.

So tips on being poor or jobs are well appreciated :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment