Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hair and other things

First things first I got a pretty new and fun hair cut. I always say I want something funky and I think I found something that is just the right amount of funky for me.

This kids have been gone this whole week at Grandma's. I miss them crazy. I have not really talked to them much because it is hard to listen to them. They are having a great time and I think my parents are too. I have been getting things organized at home in preparations for summer and to relax. I did our filing , got my new 401k set up, selected our new siding for the house, got quote for new car and home insurance, among other "adult" things. Luis and I worked on our will and also a letter to send out to families that donated to our churches missions trip by having him cater their graduation parties. I told him that when I graduate next year we are hiring someone else to the catering because there will be a party! he liked that idea.

Today I finished my last two Mental Health chapters for the trimester and I am working on a take home test now. After that I have a take home final, Presentation, and a lit. review to write. THEN I am scott free until Sept. I will do a little reflection wrap up post about school because it deserves one.  Until then here are my cuties!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Your new haircut looks cute. I need one, too. But I just keep putting it off.... ah well.

    ReplyDelete