Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekending...

What a nice weekend.

It was so nice to not have school! We stayed home Friday night, I watched Rachel Getting Married and Sat morning I left bright and early to go get some homework done. Luis and the kids went sledding and met me at Highland grill for brunch. We went home, and the kids took a nap and I did some knitting and homework. Luis went to get some things at target including the 3rd House of Night book for me. It is my new vampire fix ;) Matias went over to the Lunder-Parker's for a playdate and then went to the co-op to get the rest of our ingredients for granola. When we got home I made granola and quesdillas for the kids. Luis and I were still pretty full from brunch and decided we would just have a snack during the evening.
We just hung out again and I did (you gussed it) more homework.

Today, we went to church. Watch Cars, did dishes, and watch a little super bowl. We are out on a quick date tonight to do our marriage course homework. 

It was really nice to relax and have fun with the kids. We are so grateful that we go to such a wonderful church, I had someone pray for me today and I feel like a new person. Yeah! I hope you all have a good week.

Welcome to our new little blog..I am excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment