Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

The sound of typing


The sound of typing is going on a lot more than it used to around here. I thought I would jump on my blog and start writing for today. Because why not.

I have started to adjust my rountine around here. I am getting up ealrier than I used to, which is really awsome. It allows me time to get my thoughts and things toghter for the day and I like that. It seems like my head is floating around with 50 billion thoughts and being up in the morning gets me going, has made me wake up and smell the coffee.

We had a great weekend. We took it easy. I enjoyed the kids and I hope they enjoyed me.

Well I am off to a exciting day of receipting! We are off to the library tonight for some easy reads! Then off to bed, and me off to do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment