Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

With both kiddos napping right now I should be doing my 30 min shred, but alas I am not.
Not too much going on around here. Trying to soak up every last bit of summer before school starts. I am starting to get a little nervous about the work load and internship working and kiddos. I do realize there will be sacrifices in going back to school. This blog might be one of them and google reader another. But in the end it is going to really be worth it!

I am going to be picking up extra hours at Dakota Woodlands on Wed. Eveings, so this will be our last small group with the Benidict's tonight. Which is very bittersweet. Luis will change his schedule so he can be home to put the kids down.

I am thinking about a few things today. How can we squeeze in Harry Potter today/2nite, and tattoos. random random. Our house is turning out really cute. I will have to do a little photo tour when I finally get our craft room set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment