Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OB Update

No Ultrasound today- why because of insurance. I would like to take a huge! sigh of relif.

Everything else looks good, we did a quick peak at the bubs and just to prove how different children are, this little person was moving and a grooving in my belly.

I will start all of my fun medical stuff now, first and foremost getting my thyroid back on track, which is always crazy during pregnancy. I have been ok about taking my medication, but my level today was a 196....normal is .01 so lets say I guess I need to be more diligent. I also start heparin and take my glucose test for diabetes next visit. So I have about 3 weeks of freedom about my eating and then it is on the diet...

Fun times are ahead, I am thankful that everything is devolping with this little person and for the great care that we are reciving.

Also shout out to Leo Lunder who is offically 2 years old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment