Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Having to much fun screws with produtivity!


Hellooo! After a great week of posting. this week not so much :(

Anyhow, I'm back and not fully recovered from this past weekend or week.

We of course attended the LeMay's wedding and it was breathtakingly beautiful up at Enger park. Of course I had to see most of the wedding from wherever Matias was wandering too. He did great for being in the car for so long, but he needed to stretch his legs, by finding ants, rocks to climb on, and holes to dig. The best part of the ceremony (beside the commitment Sam and Paul made) was Dr. Kempe's quote of Sara McGlachen. (Xtra-credit in anatomy anyone) It was great to see all of my friends from High School and Laura F. who reads the blog! Hi Laura!

I love hearing what is happening in peoples lives and so grateful that all of us have turned out to be happy healthy people! Good Job guys!

I also had a great time at the concert with my mom and Barb. We went to celebrate 6 years cancer free! Woohoo! I was really weepy during the concert, because I felt so at home. But I will post later about the whole experience!


This week has been really busy, I worked at the County Fair and had early chamber things today and yesterday. Needless to say I have been pretty worthless around the house.

I have been reading Breaking Dawn but I am not close to finishing it. I will also have to re-read it because I keep falling asleep while reading. I should be reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, for book club next week. I plan to tackle that book this weekend. Plus I have to two books from the library that need to get read as well. I am toying with the idea of making a list of all the books I have read and want to will read, just to see how many I can.

In reality, I could sooo use a decent shower and a day of beauty. Luis polite declined to be my masseur, nail/Pedi tech, and hairstylist J Even though yesterday I asked him really really nicely.

Whew, this is why blogging is a great because who else would want to listen to my random thoughts, beside my computer J.

This weekend, I plan to get my Big Top post up and one about first kisses. Work in the garden, play outside and bond with my little guy and hubby as much as I can. (I have been missing them both this week) OH and Matias asked me to dance last night could anything be more precious! And he has really started to say Thank you! (Thanks to someone off of facebook for the picture of Matias it is so perfect to describe his temperament lately and how he looks so dark!)


Random thought: In some places it is winter right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment