Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lets get the party started!

Hello Monday!

I don’t know why but I am ready to get this week started and kick its butt!

Yesterday we went to children’s museum and had a blast Matias was running around and checking EVERYTHING out. God thing that he gets to be the boss, there! Overall we had a great time and was the highlight of my weekend! (Not that there was much else happening.) This is a 101 things goal ¼ of the way accomplished!

I also made a ROCKING zucchini casserole yesterday, which Maitas and I shared with Ellen and Leo for dinner. I think the first words out of our mouths were WOW! This is awesome! Which made me really happy, because it is one of my favorite dishes! (Leo, matias

Other plans for this week include getting a cavity filled (YUCK) going to Sam and Paul’s Wedding (YEA!) and finishing their wedding present. Which I hope that they will like J

Also I plan on getting a haircut and eyebrows done. (Very much needed) Seeing the Dark Knight with Luis and Mama Mia with Andrea. I also have to pick up 2 books from the library that are on hold and finish the 2 books I have at home. Plus read the book club book! Lots of reading, but at least it is all books I have picked out!

Did I also mention that I want to get to the gym 3 times, before Friday….lets see if that actually happens :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment