Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Home Sick

I am home sick today. Luis let me sleep away the morning and this afternoon Matias and I have caught up with our Daytime TV. We do love our Rachel Ray. Beside listening to MPR on the couch and hoping Matias will be ok, I have not felt this lousy in a long time. My throat yesterday hurt so bad I ended up crying, 3 days of burning would get to anyone right? Luis my hero saved me, I knew there was a reason I married a man. Apparently if you juice a lime, mix it with a lot of honey and heat it up in the microwave, you can cure your wife tears.

In truth it really worked!!! My throat felt better right away and I started to cough. Wow. So I gradually getting better. Matias thinks my voice is hilarious and is having fun bring me all sorts of weird things on the couch. What a guy :)

Maitas just brought me a can of pledge...I better go and make sure he is not swallowing any chemicals

No comments:

Post a Comment